Tuesday, August 7, 2007

join the stitches on my shin club

My awesome nephew fell on some oysters and got a mad cut and lots of stitches this week. I was reminded of when we had a family holiday to Timbertown and I "fell" of a see-saw. I had to get 7 stitches in my knee in the shape of a candycane:) Last year we went to Timbertown and I was telling a friend about the childhood traumatic event and how I wanted to find the see-saw - as photo evidence for a certain unnamed younger brother;) And I turned around and there was the famous see-saw right behind me. A familiar scene was playing out. A little boy and his older sister were fighting over the see-saw, I think the older sister was making it go too high, so the younger brother ran off crying to his mum and dad in the shop - the sister quickly overtook him so that she could dob on her little brother for something or other, before they ran back to the see-saw for another round. It brought back memories! So I took a photo of them. I forgot about it until today. This photo is dedicated to Peter and the wonderful times we had playing together as children:)

2 comments:

Lucas Parry said...

Sarah and Mark!!

Great to see you guys.... Its been ages!! I'm having fun catching up on your blog. Your kids are so cute!! Getting old.... wow time flies.

Bless ya,
Lucas

Anonymous said...

Small pay day loans will be perfect for ghanaians, just who help make most of the dwelling with wage day to an alternative, few weeks once four week period. When you have a reliable source of income you can actually depend upon receiving any such funds at the time you demand it.
kredyt bez bik
pożyczki pod zastaw nieruchomości
do przeczytania
http://szybkapozyczkadlaciebie.com.pl
odwiedź następną stronę poprzez kliknięcie w ten odnośnik