Sunday, March 25, 2007

Coconut Cookies

Josiah and I cooked coconut cookies this morning! He loves helping me in the kitchen! Yeah! I'm training him up to be my number-1-helper! Mark is relieved to be demoted to number 2 position:) Zoe rolled over the other day, 3 times! She did some rolling over early on, but it wasn't so deliberate, just accidental. She hasn't tried again since, but maybe today she will have another go!!:)
COLOUR was awesome! Got to see Naomi which was wonderful! Sorry we lost you on the last day Nomes, Mum told you the wrong room to go to... nevermind. We will see you again soon!:)
At Colour we saw a film, the Invisible Children. It was a really extreme true documentary about children who are abducted from their homes and trained as child soldiers by a rebel army. They are often tortured and killed, they are trained to kill other children. It was really horrible. To the international community they have been invisible. But we need to make their story known and begin to do something about it. www.invisiblechildren.com . I think they are in Ghana.
A pastor from that area spoke about the Watoto homes for children that they are setting up.
Have a look. Lets change our world!!

2 comments:

LOUD? said...

Cool you have a little helper! I hope he keeps his enthusiam! :)

I have been thinking about the Invisible Chidren a lot too. I might link the site to my blog too.

LOUD? said...

Thats cool that Zoe rolled over too :) All Rees Gene's kids are talented and advanced! he he he