Thursday, March 1, 2007

surrender

well we better have a blog since everybody else is doing it! Should be a good way to keep in touch with the fans!!
Check out www.thatsmyschool.com.au - I think thats the site. The launch is at youth tonight. So I don't know if the page will be working until then. It'll be a website for the high school students to talk about what God is doing in their schools, building a strong community and strengthening vision.
Will do all the fancy stuff later and wow your socks off with creativity!! Maybe I'll get a chance...
Sarah

5 comments:

LOUD? said...

hey Sar!

This looks cool already!

I like how you've called it mighty nation!

I'm excited you have a blog so I can feel more like I know whats going on in your lives and hopefully see heaps of cool pics of you guys....

We miss you all!

Love Nomes

Matt said...

Hi Sarah
I didn't mean to put the pressure on. :)

Love the Blog. Looks fantastic.

Love Matt

Joanna said...

oh no... not you too :) !!! i didnt think you would fall for the pressure. It looks great, hope to see some pics of the kids soon.
Love Jo

Colleen said...

hi sar

its amazing how much time this family has to get on the computer.looks great already. can you not have a black background as dad can't see snything on his computer.
love mum

savage said...

Hi Sarah

Love the BLOG! Looking forward to reading your future BLOG"s

Keep it clean!
Keep mean!
Keep it a fighting Machine!
(You can quote me if you want) lol! :)

love you heaps
The Savage

Have you been to my BLOG? Its compulsary to leave a coment if you visit. Ive left a link to your blog from mine.

seeya wouldnt wanna be ya! :)